Welcome to the Butler Public Library Recipe Club!
Butler Public Library Recipe Club will meet on the first Wednesday of the month at 5:30 pm in the Conference Room, except where otherwise noted. Those wishing to participate may bring a dish and serve it ready to eat, hot or cold, according to the theme of the month. Recipes must be able to be shared at the club meeting and will be posted on the library website. This is a great opportunity to taste new dishes and find different recipes. If you cook and/or bake, this is the place for you. Paper products, utensils, and water will be supplied. We hope to see you here! Don’t forget the serving utensils! Please RSVP via phone (262) 783-2535 or by email as space is limited.
- March 6th – Go Green! (Any recipe that is green)
- April 3rd – Dips & Spreads
- May 1st – Butler Cookbook
- June 5th – Betty Crocker Cookbook
- July 3rd – 5 Ingredient Recipes
- August 7th – Farmer’s Market
- September 4th – Rachel Ray
- October 2nd – Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa)
- November 6th – Casseroles & Soups
- December 4th – Appetizers