Skip to content
Expanded Services FAQs
Library Services Expanded FAQs
- Why are the Library hours shortened? The plan is to slowly work back up to normal hours of service. The timing depends on how library staff will be able to manage the number of patrons, maintain a clean space for everyone, and the current public health circumstances.
- Will I be able to browse the stacks? Yes you can, but we ask that you respect the amount of time spent in the library to minimize contact with surfaces and other patrons.
- How do I pick up my holds? Curbside service is still available. You can call the library to schedule a pick up time once you are notified your holds are in. Or, you may come to the circulation desk to pick up holds and check out items as you normally would.
- Will I be able to stay in the Library to read or work? Tables in the Adult and Young Adult areas are out with a chair or two for use. Tables in the Children’s area and seating in our Reading Area are still closed.
- Will the newspapers be available? Not at this time.
- Do my items still need to be returned in the outside book drop? Yes, at this time the inside book drop remains closed. All returned items are still being quarantined for 72 hours in our book drop room.
- When will the Library offer in person programming again? We do not have a date to resume in person programming at this time.
- Your Library staff is here to assist you in any way we can. Please call the Library at 262-783-2535 during business hours of 11-6 Mon-Thurs, and 11-3 on Fridays with any questions or needs you may have.