The Bridges Library System recently announced it had acquired the services of Brainfuse’s HelpNow eLearning tool, a huge win for anyone with a library card in our system!
HelpNow is an on demand, anytime, anywhere eLearning tool. It is for all ages and levels, and includes both school and career-based tools. For a detailed explanation of all features of HelpNow, please click here.
HelpNow’s features include:
- Homework Help: Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building: Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools: My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab: Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question: Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center: Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
In order to use these features, and many more, please click on this link to get started.