Skip to content
Reservable Rooms/Study Areas
Our Conference Room and Study Carrels are currently unavailable.
- The library offers a small meeting/conference room. The room is available to non-profit organizations wishing to hold meetings at the library. Applications to reserve this room may be picked up from the front desk. For questions, contact the director.
- The conference room can hold up to 20 people.
- The conference room has a projector screen. A digital projector is available upon request. Please request the projector before your event to be sure we have it available.
Quiet Study Carrels
- The library offers two 1 to 2 person study carrels for quiet study.
- The carrels are available on a first come, first served basis.
- We ask that no more than two persons use the cubicle at a time.